Using Mail Order Brides Sites to Find Matches
Have you ever thought of getting married? Starting a family with that special lady who would turn your house into a home? If you have, you might have noticed already that most women in your immediate environment are not exactly family-focused. Not that they oppose the very idea of marriage, of course. Still, even after getting married, most Western women would pursue their careers rather than take care of the household.
This, of course, is hardly ever a problem when there are just two of you. But eventually, couples have kids, and these kids are delegated to the babysitters. Often, the results are disappointing — to the say the least. But what if you could find a woman who would value her family more than her career? What if you could find hundreds of such women and choose the one you truly like?
Finding such a family-focused woman is possible with the help of mail order brides websites. Those are, essentially, international marriage services introducing women with traditional family mindsets to men who share this mentality. Yes, most brides will come from far-off locations, but that's exactly why they are so different from Western ladies.
If you're curious to give these services a try (and maybe even, — meet the match of your dreams), read on. We will tell you the most important things you'll need to know about marriage sites, women who register with such services, and offer a couple of pointers on finding that special lady you'll want to marry.
Facts to know about mail order brides
No doubt, women who register with these marriages services are the first thing on your mind. So, we'll start with some of the most basic details — who they are and who they're not. Let's start with debunking some common stereotypes.
Myths and stereotypes about online brides
First of all, some men seem to be confused by the whole 'mail order' phrase, thinking some fraudulent platforms literally advertise human trafficking. Of course, this is not the case with international dating platforms. The 'mail order' means you can order paid communication with the bride while keeping plenty of your private details... well, private. And, this slang term also implies that the ladies you meet on such sites are ready to relocate to their future husbands' countries. So, no actual orders or purchases are involved.
Next assumption jumps from the fact that foreign brides are willing to relocate. So, many men just assume that relocation is the primary thing on their mind. This, however, is a pretty chauvinistic approach. One can as well say that all women on the planet are interested in money and nothing else. Any reasonable gentleman can understand that the 'one size fits all' approach does not really fit daily reality. And, while it is impossible to state the opposite — that none of the women dating online are interested in money or/and relocation — it is definitely unwise to apply one's materialistic paranoia to absolutely all brides.
Curious about mail order brides' true reasons for dating foreigners? Find the most common explanations below.
Online brides' actual reasons for joining
Once again, remember that brides sites work in hundreds of different countries across the globe. So, their reasons for joining can be very different as well. However, we can still surmise that most of these reasons have nothing to do with finances or relocation just for the sake of relocation. Instead, brides are usually disappointed with their local matches — not unlike you. The reasons for such disappointment, however, are perfectly justified.
Take Eastern Europe, for example. Here, most ladies are well-educated, beautiful, and hard-working. Besides, most of them are very kind — too kind, one can say. A lot of them tend to care about other people's needs while totally ignoring their own ones. Of course, most people have been through such stages in our lives. You have to give in order to receive, right? Still, plenty of Eastern European men are quite spoiled by such female attitude and forget to do their own share of giving. As a result, most wives have to earn money, do all the household chores and raise children — all while having enough time for a hairdresser and a gym.
Those who do not want to work 24/7, start looking for a foreign match. It does not mean these women do not want to work at all — quite on the contrary, most of them are resourceful and energetic. Still, they want some appreciation for their efforts. Sadly, very few of them can find it at home, where such hard work is usually taken for granted.
Another example of a region where women are taken for granted is Latin America. Here, most of the above info is also true. On top of that, Latin American men are often unfaithful, which makes their girlfriends miserable. But, since a cheerful and resourceful Latin American girl cannot stay miserable and depressed forever, she sooner or later turns to online dating.
Or, consider Asia — another widespread destination for people who love the exotics. Here, the reasons for joining an international brides club are as diverse as the variety of countries on this continent. Some, especially in developed countries (like Japan) or countries with rapidly developing economies (like China) are over-stressed at work. So, they are often looking for a culture with a more relaxed pace of life.
Still, most Asian brides come from highly patriarchal societies and, in some families, girls cannot even choose their own husbands. Instead, parents decide these matters. Of course, this may sound wild and unbelievable to you, but prearranged marriages and stiff traditions are still a thing in Asia. So, the most advanced of girls are trying to escape and start searching for partners they'll love and respect.
Of course, those are just some of the most widespread reasons within the most popular regions. The actual details may differ — just like the areas for your prospective brides' search. International marriage services are available in most countries of the world, including developed states. So, it's always possible to find gorgeous brides, ready to relocate, anywhere you like. The trick is figuring out your destination. While you're thinking on this one, let's describe how a reliable dating service should work in the paragraph below. It will help you choose trustworthy platforms and avoid shady websites.
Behind the scenes logic on mail order brides sites
One of the most important aspects that make brides sites different from all other dating apps is their strict security procedures. For men, the registration is simple, and even identity verification is often optional. Especially so, if men come from developed countries, and women — from developing ones.
Still, even if the bride comes from the first-world country, she will have to prove that she is single or divorced. So, she will have to submit copies of her relevant documents, along with a copy of her ID. You also have to know that most brides sites deal with specific regions and countries. And, platforms that work in the developing world will often partner up with local companies and launch their representative offices in all major cities of this particular country. Most dating users are urban dwellers. So, brides from Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe will often verify their IDs in person, in one of the company local divisions.
There, ladies can also get any help they need with setting up their profiles. This help usually includes a professional photoshoot to make her pics presentable. Yet, the agency's work does not end here. Managers stay in touch with the brides, occasionally giving them a call to ensure their profiles are still active and — more importantly — are still managed by the same ladies who registered them. If the lady's English proficiency is below average, she may also be given a translator for her correspondence. However, most sites these days invest in automatic translation algorithms rather than spend a lot of money on human translators.
Speaking of money — you should already see why brides sites charge for their services. Local divisions, security checks, a chance to order a gift and have it delivered to your match via her local agency — all of these perks are worth a dozen bucks per month. In this case, 'dozen' is not a figure speech. It is, in fact, an average cost of monthly communication subscription — provided you subscribe for a whole year and pay in advance. But, given that most men need around a year to find their perfect brides, an annual subscription is not such a bad thing. If of course, you choose a reputable service with positive reviews and years of experience in the dating market.
If you do not want to make any long-term commitments when it comes to payments, you can find dating sites that use per-service billing plans. Here, the logic is simple — you top off your account balance to pay for the features you need and use. When you run out of money, you simply top your account balance once more. Or not, if you don't want to go on with the service.
Don't jump to conclusions about a fairer billing plan, though. Yes, the per-service system seems more reasonable. But, it is not necessarily more affordable. Every message and every minute of chat used has a fixed price-tag on it. This cost will not change. It does not matter how long you're using the service or how much you communicate. And, we do suggest talking to a lot of prospective brides to find your best match as soon as possible. So, make your calculations.
Regarding the actual functionality of most brides sites, you should not notice anything extraordinary. Marriage agencies make an emphasis on security and personal data protection — those are their most important benefits. Registration, setting up search parameters, getting match-making results, chatting, and sending emails — all of those are no different from most other dating apps. Often, even simpler and less interactive.
How to meet your perfect match: important tips
Now you know how reliable dating agencies work and that all brides are real people, whose intentions have little to do with finances. The next question is: how do you charm the ladies you like? After all, people from different cultures will usually have different etiquette and overall logic when it comes to dating. Well, given that you're dating online, and we do not yet know which country your match comes from, it's hard to dig into cultural specifics. We can, however, share a couple of pointers when it comes to online dating etiquette:
- Research some info about your lady's country and traditions: this is the best general tip on international dating, and you should never take it off the counts. Some gestures and questions that may seem perfectly normal to you may appear rude in other cultures. Asia, for example, is totally alien to us, so you can never be too certain about the best way to behave. However, even European countries may have its share of strange peculiarities, so a little reading will only do you good.
- Know your ideal partner but don't set any unrealistic requirements: it's always good to have a clear picture of your perfect wife. But you also have to remember that you'll be dealing with real people. So, do not try to give them fictional character traits. Setting up strict search parameters may be a good idea to eliminate unsuitable matches. On the other hand, making these parameters too rigid may mean that you're missing out on dozens of eligible ladies.
- Don't pretend to be someone you're not: if you want your future marriage to last, stay sincere. You would expect honesty from your prospective matches, so do them the same courtesy. Lying may score you some points on hookup sites, but it's definitely not the best strategy on marriage platforms.
- Do not ask for contact info right away and do not hurry to give yours: dating agencies hide users' contact info on purpose. The goal is not to force people use their paid communication system for as long as possible. Of course, these businesses are not charity organizations, so they do value your money. Still, the real purpose of protecting users' privacy is to ensure a safe, stalker-free space. When you meet someone you really like and trust, you can agree to move your communication someplace else. But such a connection takes time to build, so don't rush it.
- Don't judge people too quickly: online dating has its challenges. Some people take time to open up online, for example. Others, on the contrary, shower people with personal info and details. Don't tag people too quickly — their shyness or seeming absence of all boundaries may be caused by excitement or inexperience. Whenever possible, try to give users a second chance. Or maybe even — a third one. After all, it's not like you to have to talk face-to-face, in real-time. So, give your communication some time to progress.
- Stay patient and use the site consistently: patience is one of the most important qualities when it comes to online dating. Most men need around a year to find their perfect wives. Here, we mean a year of regular communication with several potential matches at a time. It takes time to explore hundreds of attractive profiles; and, even more time to establish some connection with these women. If you're lucky, one of them may prove the one. If not... well, you'll just have to start over with your search. Still, patience and consistency will take you there eventually.
With all of these in mind, finding gorgeous mail order brides online should not be too difficult. Just take your time choosing a solid dating agency with a good reputation in the niche; keep a clear head when chatting with the ladies; and, when you find your perfect bride, do not let her slip away!